Call: 07757 750255

(please leave a message)

UK Monkeypox

There are still no major worries over the UK outbreak, but Monkeypox is now a notifiable disease in law. This means that all doctors in England must notify their local council or local Health Protection Team if they think a patient has monkeypox.

We all need to be vigilant. Please contact a sexual health clinic if you develop a rash with blisters and you’ve been in close contact with someone who has or might have monkeypox. Because Monkeypox is very infectious it is important to call the clinic for advice, don’t just book an appointment or drop in.

For information about local sexual health clinics go to or call 0300 7900 165

Skip to content