Free fun singing sessions
- help improve mental alertness, memory and concentration.
- benefit our lungs and help us breathe better
- promote relaxation, release anxiety and boost our mood
- create connections with others
- be engaging and fun
Great news! It doesn’t matter whether you can sing in tune or not: the health benefits will still be the same!
Who is this for?
Adults of all ages, no experience necessary, just come along and have some fun singing with others. The sessions are organised by North Midlands LGBT Older Peoples Group but are open to everyone, you don’t have to be LGBT+ to join in!
Although the regular Wednesday Sing! Sessions have now ended there are still opportunities to be involved:
- Wednesday 15th Nov, 7pm at Fenton Town Hall – Sing! will join with the Town Hall Choir for a celebratory performance
- Friday 24th Nov, 5pm onwards outside Fenton Town Hall – Sing! will be performing at the Christmas Lights Switch on
You are very welcome to come along and join in at these celebratory events
Sessions will be led by Paul Rogerson, the inspirational conductor of Restoke Town Choir and Up Men Choir
These singing sessions are part of a programme of creative activities being organised by four local charities – the Beth Johnson Foundation, Father Hudson’s Care, MHA Communities North Staffordshire and North Midlands LGBT Older People’s Group. The project is Funded by the UK Government through Creative Lives.
If you have any questions about these singing sessions please Contact Us
Please share this post: